November 17, 2012

But I won't give up tomorrow.


They say, nothing's too late.
It's never too late to stop regretting about something or someone that ruins your life. But I disagree. Maybe it's true, I will be able to stop regretting it, but I won't be able to stop remembering it. I can't stop hoping everything will come back, sooner or later; the time, things, people. I just need someone who tells me that everything will be alright. If I could change everything, I would. The truth is, the things had already happened. And I can't change it. However, people always wish that they're possible to change everything. Including me. But 'change' doesn't mean 'fix'. It's useless to change a thing but not going to fix it.

And sometimes I give up.


But I don't give up to be strong. I always tell my self that I'm supposed to be strong. But I'm a human. It's okay to feel tired, isn't it? I know I should fix everything, I should fix myself. Because it's not enough to change a thing without fix it, like I said before. But sometimes I give up. I give up to keep wanting about things which will never come back. About things which I missed. I give up, but I'm still trying. Life's too short to worry about un-fix-able things. But life's too precious to give up too fast. Is it too fast to give up? After all those fuckin' things I have got? I may give up today, but I won't give up tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment